[ExI] META: Overposting

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 17:19:07 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Lee Corbin wrote:
>  I've been spending too much time on SL4. That must
>  be what happened.  But this list is where my heart lies.   :-)

Dearie, dearie me. Now Lee, you know that posting on SL4 does your head in.

You'll probably end up churning out loads of post-modern philosophy
about which identical twin is more identical or whether rocks are
intelligent and what is exactly the meaning of  'rock' or
'intelligent.

Oh - I've just had a look at SL4. You have.

Hope you get well soon.    ;)

BillK