[ExI] META: Overposting

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:24:18 UTC 2008

Natasha Vita-More wrote:
The list rules are 8 posts maximum a day.  That might be too much in
some instances where the topic is bland and the posts have low
content, and too little when there is a hot topic with meaningful
content in the posts.

Long and short, our dear John was the one overposting.

I suppose I am guilty as charged based on a "spirit of the law" perspective
on things as compared to the "legalistic" view (then I would be innocent and
not facing the possibility down the road of banishment to the Phantom Zone).

Hey, can I blame Spike?  He encourages my misbehavior!  ; )  Oh, wait...,
*I* encourage my misbehavior...

John Grigg