[ExI] Yes Sam Harris Can

aiguy at comcast.net aiguy at comcast.net
Wed Mar 26 15:02:48 UTC 2008

> Olga Bourlin>Maybe Barack Obama can't say it, but Sam Harris, can ... and
> does:
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-harris/what-barack-obama-could-n_b_92771.html
> >Here's hoping ...

Mr. Harris seems to be drawing the false conclusion that it Obama would have severed his relationship
with Wright and his church that he was severing his relationship with his religion.

As long as he made clear publicly that the reason he was changing churches was to embrace what he
thought was a truer teaching of the principals of Christianity other Christians would have applauded and
perhaps even followed his example.

Mr. Harris seems to be portraying Obama as a closet atheist who must stay with his church and pretend
to believe if he is to have a chance at election.

I hope Mr. Harris's depiction of Obama is based his imagination and not any inside information.

Because any man who would be so hypocritical, deceitful,  dishonest, and manipulative  as to pretend to believe in a religion just to get
get elected would be the last person I would ever want to see elected into the highest office of this land.

I know what Mr. Harris believes in now.   I just wish I knew what the real Obama believes and what he couldn't or wouldn't say!