[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Fri May 2 08:17:19 UTC 2008

>The thought that grown men think it's normal behavior of 14 to 16 year
>old girls to produce children shows me that they don't know much of the
>biology of a woman.

Dear Anna,

However, this sentence killed your argument in the rest of your post.
Teenage girls are exactly in prime-time to have babies; that _is_
their biology and when women can most easily conceive. As a simple test,
look at the numbers of accidental pregnancies in teenage girls versus
thirty or forty-something year olds.

If you meant to say that teenage girls are usually not _psychologically_
prepared to be mothers, then yes, I agree.

Amara

--

Amara Graps, PhD      www.amara.com
Research Scientist, Southwest Research Institute (SwRI), Boulder, Colorado