[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri May 2 09:59:30 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Anna Taylor <femmechakra at yahoo.ca> wrote:
>  I have to agree.  The thought that grown men think it's normal behavior of 14 to 16 year old girls to produce children shows me that they don't know much of the biology of a woman.  Forcing "children" to have "children" is an unacceptable behavior.  It's seems rational to let the body of the woman decide when it feels ready to produce children as opposed to programming young girls to believe that this is the only solution.

In fact, I seriously doubt that anything but the body of the female
concerned may decide on whether to have a child or not.  :-/

Whatever the opinion of grown men, in fact it is exactly biology that
decides, irrespective of the "programming" at a purely psychological
or cultural level the female concerned may have received.

Or are you suggesting that they are administering hormones to the girls?

Stefano Vaj