[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri May 2 08:56:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Lee Corbin wrote:
<snip>
>  If you had read the emails a bit carefully, you would have
>  noticed that *every* single poster was opposed to the use
>  of force. Surely you recall reading that somewhere on this
>  list, don't you?  Here is a quick way to make $10,000.
>  Find me a single email over the last two weeks where
>  someone came out in favor of the use of force against
>  children in order to make them conceive.

But you seem to be arguing in favour of *not* using force to prevent
the use of force by others to abuse children?  Is this correct?

It appears that your logic leads you to defend the right of the FLDS
adults to manipulate and abuse children under the age of majority. You
are actually defending an organisation that is the exact opposite of
the freedom and liberty that libertarians are supposed to support.

Don't you think there comes a time when practicality takes preference
over intellectual correctness? How much needless suffering will you
permit before you say that maybe my intellectual rigour has gone wrong
somewhere along the line?

BillK