[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:05:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:56 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Don't you think there comes a time when practicality takes preference
>  over intellectual correctness? How much needless suffering will you
>  permit before you say that maybe my intellectual rigour has gone wrong
>  somewhere along the line?

Aren't we being a little culturally biased here? What would you think
of somebody saying "How much needless suffering will you permit before
taking away thirteen-year old, possibly fertile, girls from parents
restricting or obstructing their reproductive freedom?".

Maintaining that they do not really suffer entirely ignores the
possibility that this is the case only because of "violent" societal
brainwashing.

Stefano Vaj