[ExI] Under the libertarian yoke

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Fri May 2 23:49:43 UTC 2008

I would like to point out the obvious:  there is no libertarian position
on global warming.  To imply that there is such a thing is nonsense.
Persons who claim that there is such a position, in particular those who
claim to be libertarian, obviously have no clue about libertarianism.

Climate change is a subject for study by persons such as climatologists,
atmospheric physics and so forth.  There is no more a libertarian
position on climate change than there is a libertarian position on
string theory.

Fred