[ExI] English-speaking Google News and Myanmar (Burma)

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 06:04:27 UTC 2008

From: "Kevin Freels" <kevinfreels at insightbb.com>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 2:27 AM

> PG-13 is
> OK if you kill off hundreds of people with machine guns, but if you show
> a woman's boob it had better have an R rating.

Something I don't understand about U.S. It's quite a bit of hypocrisy, is it
not? When a really vast amount of the internet is about sex and much of the
porn is right from the U.S. Why conceal it then? A level designer (I think
Levelord) wrote once (might not be 100% accurate): You may go about blasting
prams but it is totally against the rules to show a boob of several pixels
(talking about the game Sin and Elexis Sinclaire, and indeed she looked
quite dumb with bikini on in her own bathroom :D)

Thomas