[ExI] extropian principles again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 18 18:12:53 UTC 2008

> [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of M1N3R
> > PG-13 is
> > OK if you kill off hundreds of people with machine guns, but if you
> > show a woman's boob it had better have an R rating.
>
> Something I don't understand about U.S. It's quite a bit of
> hypocrisy, is it not? When a really vast amount of the... Thomas

Thomas I am giving you a little assignment.  You mentioned you had not read
the Extropian principles, so I am more than merely inviting but strongly
encouraging you to go off and study that document for a few days, ponder,
then when you return after having thought about it, post your comments
thereon please.

All others are welcome to do likewise.

http://www.maxmore.com/extprn3.htm

Thanks M1N3R.