[ExI] who attack who

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 23:23:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Aleksei Riikonen <aleksei at iki.fi> wrote:

>  ... as far as I'm  aware, the Russians rather actively and intelligently manipulated president Saakashvili into making this mistake...

Show me some facts, please.

I would suggest an alterative explanation: that Saakishvili was
stupidly manipulated by his neocon/shrub/Cheney imperial patrons, and
that he drank the Kool-aid.

Your caveat, on the other hand, seems a predictably conventional
element of the larger "blame Russia/Putin" narrative.  Certainly a
possibility, but issuing as it does from the neocon/shrub/Cheney
baloney machine, it is presumptively "spin"(you know, the lie of the
week),  utterly devoid of credibility, an instant candidate for
derision.

Throw in the "Saakashvili factor", that he is (yet another)
flamboyantly world-class "ass-kissing little chickenshit" (Adm
Fallon's on-the-record characterization of Gen Petraeus), and Occam's
criteria seems neatly satisfied.

Which proves nothing , yet is highly suggestive (to me, anyway).

Jeff Davis