[ExI] "thoughts to live by" regarding youth subculture

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:12:02 UTC 2008

>> The women were drawn to him because he played the role of the "vampire
>> lord?"  Good looks? Charm? Intelligence? Lots of money?  I have read females
>> tend to be very attracted to creative/artistic men.  I suppose the first
>> substantially enhanced transhumans will have an even greater attraction to
>> potential lovers.

"My pocket protector has more ram than most men's laptops" "ooh baby".

There's a joke about floppy disks and hard drives in there somewhere.

Of course, arch-nerd has always been sexy, unless I am seriously mistaken.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com - my home
http://point7.wordpress.com - downshifting and ranting