[ExI] A paper that actually does solve the problem of consciousness

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 01:38:48 UTC 2008

gts:

The representationalist knows any representation is possible in the
world of the mind.  But of course, evolution is motivated to be as
accurate as possible.  This is obviosly why the deception - that our
knowledge is reality itself - is so compelling.  But obviously, as in
cases such as this resulting sine wave, an any other inaccurate
'seeming', it has a few quirks in the phenomenal representations it
produces from it's detected inputs.

Brent