[ExI] Online social groups.

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 16:52:48 UTC 2008

On 11/14/08, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> >Spike, do you know of people who have archived the list from those days
> > and could share some of the more impressive threads?
>
> Web geeks, can you answer this please?

No. I seem to recall asking Eugen for the archives, but he didn't want
to because of privacy concerns or something silly like that. Let's
stone him.

>> What were some of the heavy topics that your remember?
>
> Politics and war.

What Spike really means to say is that the extropes of ye old
memory-lane solved the galaxies and subsequently uploaded themselves
to the quantum foam and haven't been heard from since. This is quite
likely, since it's been tea time for them ever since. Try back at
noon.

>> And what were some of the conclusions reached (if any)? John  : )

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507