[ExI] celtic woman

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:18:57 UTC 2008

I fondly remember first discovering the royalty of Celtic music, the
Corrs.  I even liked them before it was fashionable to do so in the
United States! lol  Their angst ridden songs of falling out of love or
never loving the one who loved them really connected with me.  But in
their later albums they got all "happy and upbeat."  Oh, well.

Still, what voices, what talent, what beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQ6DbgUnxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uePic9fRxTI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMH-NfHykw

A comedy parody that involved cloning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9GtjvRR9iQ

And for Spike's little son!  : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zP-etSX-70

John