[ExI] Witch hunts

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:47:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 4:04 AM, John K Clark wrote:
> It seems that Sarah Palin believes in witch hunts. I am not using a figure
> of speech, incredibly the woman literally believes that
> witches should be hunted. See it for yourself:

Divination and sorcery is condemned in the Bible.
These were very real fears thousands of years ago when the Bible was written.

Fundamentalist Xian groups who believe every word in the Bible is
literally 'true' must therefore fear sorcery, just like the primitive
Hebrews or Greeks. This belief is common among these fundamentalist
groups. They just normally don't talk about it much in front of
'unbelievers'.

BillK