[ExI] What can be said to be "wrong", and what is "Truth"

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Thu Oct 2 23:20:23 UTC 2008

Let the unfounded ontological assumption go,
> and everything is seen to work as before, but according to a more
> coherent and thus more extensible model.

Branches in a tree.  Leaves growing, doing what they do, with no
concern for what they "are" or how they do "it."

Leaves looking outward, discovering new possibilities (clearly beyond
their present context.)

Leaves looking inward, separate leaves on separate branches combine
with increasing probability (toward the root of reality.)

Further and further toward the root, the trunk become thicker with
increasing probability.

Farther and farther, interaction diminishing with distance from the
leaves, until vision blurs, and the trunk continues downward (we must
assume.)

- Jef