[ExI] Fwd: The logical culmination of humantechnologicalprogress in the self-replicating space habitat?

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 5 16:46:22 UTC 2008

"Antonio Marcos" <amcmr2003 at yahoo.com.br>

> I bet we would find that some emotions are impossible(in fact,
> thats the rules` role) when you are able to detach your
> `brain` from your body at will.

I certainly wasn't saying that a Jupiter Brain would be detached
from His (yes, I capitalized it) environment, I was objecting to
the idea that He would have a body. I think it is more likely He
would have 6.02*10^23 bodies rather than just a body.

And emotions are a dime a dozen but intelligence is hard,
at least Evolution found that to be the case.

 John K Clark