[ExI] META: bounces

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Oct 5 21:17:47 UTC 2008

Ja, what he said.

Thanks BillK.  Damn, I wish I had taken some time to learn internet
protocols in the early 90s instead of taking engineering graduate school.
{8-[  That would likely have been a far more valuable skillset.  I recall
from those days going to breakfast and seeing a queue with hundreds of geeks
lined up outside the computer bookstore waiting for it to open.  I had to
ask why, and the geeks told me of this new computer thing called the web
that was starting up and would be the next big thing.  They were right.