[ExI] Sudden outbreak of democracy baffles US pundits

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 04:49:06 UTC 2008

--- On Mon, 10/6/08, The Avantguardian <avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> What others call a depression, I call a white-sale
> on blue-chip stocks. And my only regret is that I don't
> have the money to go on a wallstreet shopping spree. Besides
> I have other investment priorities at the moment. Fear is
> useless *after* the bubble bursts because it is too late to
> sell.

I just wanted to clarify that I am not suggesting one buy just *any* stock. Think about companies that produce goods or services that you think that even broke people will need, check their balance sheets, and ask yourself if you trust their management team. The first rule of any market place is "buyer beware".

Stuart LaForge

"See them clamber, these nimble apes!  They clamber over one another, and thus scuffle into the mud and the abyss."- Friedrich Nietzsche