[ExI] [Soc]Complex Adaptive Systems - Tending Always to 50/50 split

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Oct 12 17:30:44 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc> wrote:
> Below are some responses to your post's content.  If anyone wants to quote
> these statements (don't know why ... But if you do), please let me know and
> I will provide authors' names.

<snip>

Natasha -

Thank you very much for these responses, providing several useful
branches to my queue for follow-up.

This is pretty much what I was hoping for, and Damien's response
provided useful context as well.  Thanks also to BillK for
highlighting an especially clumsy part of my original post.

Now, back to work on some rather less theoretical tasks of the day.

- Jef