[ExI] [Soc]Complex Adaptive Systems - Tending Always to 50/50 split)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 10:03:30 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

> http://academic.evergreen.edu/g/grossmaz/interventions.html

Stathis,
Your link is very useful information.
But it is generally regarded as good practice to quote a little from
the link contents, or otherwise write an explanation as to why people
should bother to click on the link and take the trouble to read it.

We live in a world of clickable links, most of which we successfully
ignore, because we have more interesting things to do. Give people an
incentive to click on your links!  :)

BillK