[ExI] "There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life."

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:10:48 UTC 2008

"There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life."

That's an ad going on Buses in the UK.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/oct/21/religion-advertising

Wondering how much public support it's getting?

http://www.justgiving.com/atheistbus

It's still the first day of fundraising according to the website, I
just copied this from it:

*************
Fundraising target: 	£5,500.00
Donations so far: 	£ 79,227.26

** This is amazing! We're so grateful for your generosity. If you
haven't donated yet and would like to then please do - we're now going
to advertise across the UK. Buses, trains, billboards - the sky's the
limit!

** We reached the total at 10.06am - thank you so much to everyone who
contributed! If you haven't given yet and would like to then please do
- we can then get adverts inside the same buses to strengthen the
campaign's impact! **

By the time most of you look at the site, I expect the total will be a
lot higher.

--
Emlyn

http://emlynoregan.com - my home