[ExI] Whose Holiness the Dalai Lama is in Hospital, surgury a couple weeks ago

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 04:08:32 UTC 2008

hhdl had kidney stones and the who thing is successful.  also hhdl is
exhausted from al his travels and teaching.  best wishes,  ilsa

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:33 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

>  Oops apologies on discovering this a couple weeks after the fact.  I was
> on back to back business trips with a weekend to the ranch between and
> missed it until today.  How did Mr. Lama's surgery turn out?
>
> spike

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
2951 Derby Street #139
Berkeley, CA 94705
www.hotlux.com/angel.htm
www.grassroutestravel.com

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane