[ExI] wtf? (literally)

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:44:37 UTC 2008

Perhaps the journalist meant to imply that Duchovny did not enter rehab as
part of one of those "court-ordered" resolutions of a lawsuit or criminal
indictment, which often happens to celebrities facing jail time on a drug
charge. But this particular case would be especially interesting if Duchovny
had been under legal threat for being, shall we say, too interested in doing
what comes naturally.

Regards,
Mike LaTorra