[ExI] ESP

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 05:17:49 UTC 2008

At 09:56 PM 9/15/2008 -0700, Lee wrote:

>It was in the late
>1840s, the Fox Sisters in upstate New York started
>the whole thing, didn't they? So nothing seems to have
>happened since *then*

I love the airy and ex cathedra way you say this, Lee, when you own a
copy of a book, by an intelligent and quite skeptical person, that
describes in some detail a multitude of closely observed things that
"have happened since *then*"--but you decline to read it. This is
scholarship the easy, but not I hope the extropian, way!

Damien Broderick
[meanwhile, on another list populated by parapsychologists, I spend
quite a lot of time being beaten up for my narrow, materialistic,
scientistic, unspiritual opinions]