[ExI] ESP

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 16 07:15:15 UTC 2008

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> meanwhile, on another list populated by
> parapsychologists, I spend quite a lot of
> time being beaten up for my narrow,
> materialistic,  scientistic, unspiritual opinions

Damien: I believe you are one hell of a smart man, but even the
best of us can have blind spots; I think you have two, I think you
know which two I'm talking about. But that's OK, I know I have far
more than my fair share of blind spots, like Joyce for example,
or poetry, or just Literature with a capital L. Enough people I
respect love those things to make me think they must have value,
but of their virtues I am totally tone deaf. Maybe the cause of my
disability was genetic, maybe environmental, who knows, who cares.
I do know, or at least I believe that in two areas and only two you
have a similar problem.

And if on that other list you want somebody to cover your back let me know.

 John K Clark