[ExI] Tim Wise on White Privilege

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Sep 16 05:26:05 UTC 2008

> 2008/9/16 Olga Bourlin <fauxever at sprynet.com>:
> >
> > The following article gets to the heart of the matter -  it's the nitty
> > gritty, it's succinct...  I must be missing something, because I can't
understand why the presidential race is as close as it supposedly is...

www.timwise.org

I know!  Read the Tim Wise article and notice that almost every bit of it is
about Sarah Palin, almost nothing about John McCain, perhaps one sentence.
The presidential candidate on one ticket seems to be running against the
vice-presidential candidate on the other.  Even casual outside observers
must have noticed this.  I just don't recall that ever happening before,
even when the airhead Dan Quayle was the VP candidate.

The reason this race is so close is that both sides are running equally
incompetent campaigns.