[ExI] Nature of Humor: Grinning and Laughing

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:59:34 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:
> (Incidentally, for those of us who do do that, why is it, do you
> suppose that we don't see others doing it much, unless they
> happen to be on a cell phone or something? Has this list
> attracted a number of people with rich inner lives, or something?)

My internal dialog consists of multiple perspectives; perhaps there is
some "signaling" across internal models.  Maybe those who are less
likely to outwardly express state when alone are using a more
single-threaded architecture than those who are multi-threaded?  I'm
pretty sure this conversation will end up at "You say you hear voices?
 Do they tell you to DO things?" - to which I assure you I am not
talking about command hallucinations.  :)