[ExI] What Makes People Vote Republican

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Sep 21 20:03:59 UTC 2008

> ...On Behalf Of spike
> Subject: Re: [ExI] What Makes People Vote Republican
>
>...I have a hard time figuring out where Senator Obama
> stands on anything.  With Governor Palin, I understand her
> position and usually don't like it... spike

For instance, consider the meme that life begins at conception.  Three of
the four candidates on the major tickets accept this absurd notion and one
is ambiguous.  But if one sees an ovum and a sperm, clearly both are alive,
well before conception.  Yet never do we see any political candidate saying
that it is immoral and unethical for any nubile young beauty to fail to
copulate at every opportuuuuu...nit...

Oh my I just had a terrific idea.  Does anyone here wish to run for vice
president on a new single platform third party ticket?