[ExI] China's upcoming major problem depicted in a SF novel

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Sep 22 14:14:55 UTC 2008

________________________________

...Behalf Of John Grigg

	Subject: [ExI] China's upcoming major problem depicted in a SF novel

>... young adult males not having potential female mates.  I see this
causing the world mafias to view the situation as a great opportunity for
female human slavery and smuggling...John

Or more likely, female human smuggling and male slavery.  Since the ladies
are in short supply, the men that manage to win one will treat her as a
princess, tending to her every whim.  I have been watching this develop for
some time with respect to the development of sexbots.  In a lot of important
ways John, I fear we boys are easier to replace than females from a strictly
mechanical engineering point of view.