[ExI] ITAR and space based solar power.

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 25 14:30:23 UTC 2008

Keith, contact your friend over at Lockheeed, whose name escapes me.  He
knows who to ask about that.  They have ITAR experts over there, specific to
space conferences.  From your description, you are good to go, and have fun
man!  Gotta hand it to em, the godless commies do make good space stuff.

spike