[ExI] miscommunication (was: Yet another health care debate)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 19:19:23 UTC 2008

At 04:10 PM 9/24/2008 -0400, JKC wrote:

>But what exactly BillK was trying to say we will never know until he
>tells us,

This is getting very, very silly. Not as entertaining, though, as Monty Python.

Here's my psychic prediction:

If BillK posts that what he said is exactly what he meant, which is
exactly what everyone understood he meant except for John Clark and
maybe Lee Corbin, JKC's response will be along these lines:

"Well you say that now but it's not what you said the other day, your
"but" is not created equal to my "but." Kiss my but."

>but your claim that I deliberately misrepresented his opinion is
>entirely unjust.

Sorry if I gave that impression, it never occurred to me. I was
speaking of your repeated carelessness in reading what other people
write and consequently misrepresenting them, as in the case we're
discussing at such absurd length.

Damien Broderick