[ExI] Who's stealing our universe?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 07:22:01 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:47 AM, hkhenson wrote:
> At 02:39 PM 9/25/2008, Damien wrote:
>>
>> Very interesting post from Lee. The part in the original claim that I
>> don't understand is how the gravitation of Vast amounts of clumped matter
>> spacelike separated from (outside the lightcone of) the visible universe
>> could possibly be affecting us?
>
> Other than observation, is it affecting us?
> While it is outside of our light cone, is the clumped matter outside the
> light cone of stuff at the edge of the observable universe?

I've been reading the original pdf file. Most of it is way over my
head, but I don't think they are claiming that these galaxies are
being affected *now*.

Their analysis shows far away galaxies streaming in the direction of
something outside of our visible universe. They speculate that this a
left-over effect from the brief inflationary period when something
outside our visible universe and possibly outside our inflation bubble
exerted a strong gravitational force on our inflationary bubble, which
caused a 'tilt' in our observable universe.

BillK