[ExI] To Arms!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:18:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

I wrote:
>> PS. To make myself more clear, I am actually fucking pissed off that
>> the idea of kicking people out of their homes for being Muslim is
>> being bandied about here. WTF?
>
> WTF? Very simple. Were you living in France, how would
> the prospect of you and your children living under Sharia
> strike you?

### To repeat "WTF?" - what are you talking about? What is the chain
of reasoning that leads you from "I live in France" to "Muslims need
to be destroyed"? Do you think that all Muslims are immoral?

You are not making any sense, Lee. Spell out in detail how being an
innocent, law-abiding Muslim in France justifies being persecuted. And
for the sake of completeness, tell me why being Muslim in the US does
not justify persecution.  Or does it?

--------------------------
> Meanwhile, no Frenchman who values the past or future of
> his country ought to accede to what is going on. It's
> simply a question of survival of western institutions
> *at all* in France, though I agree that the cost (of
> sacrificing temporarily some principles) is very high.

### Ah, yeah, lets kill or otherwise destroy a million innocent
people, since they believe in some mumbo-jumbo. Reminds me of Robert
Bradbury's idea of nuking random cities in Afghanistan. You feel some
vague sense of discomfort with a group, so let's just kill them all.
Brilliant.

Rafal