[ExI] I am now a creationist

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:42:51 UTC 2009

2009/4/4 Florent Berthet <florent.berthet at gmail.com>

> Though, even if we managed to get together all the french transhumanists
> regardless of their kinds or traditions, we would hardly get close to the
> proportion of transhumanists there are in the US.

Yes. Or perhaps we should say California... :-)

Speaking of France, I wonder whether some tighter connections could be
established with the anti-neoluddite areas of posthumanist academia, say, à
la Lyotard... See, e.g., Posthumanism (Readers in Cultural
Criticism)<http://www.amazon.com/Posthumanism-Readers-Cultural-Criticism-Badmington/dp/0333765389/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1238798430&sr=8-1>
by
Neil Badmington.

In the meantime, I took the courage to subscribe, at least as an observer -
it is really uncomfortable to type in French with an Italian keyboard -, to
the French transhumanist mailing list. Are you there?

--
Stefano Vaj