[ExI] To Arms!

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Sat Apr 4 09:07:49 UTC 2009

painlord2k at libero.it wrote:

> 1) Freedom of religion is good only with religions that advocate peace
> with people with a different religion. I don't believe in freedom of
> religion for some cannibalistic cult that slay people to eat them.

That's not *typical* Muslim behavior, is it? Make sure
not to weaken your case by exaggeration. Let's let our
adversaries continue to make that error!

> 2) The laws can be changed so they are equal for all but hit their
> intended targets. For example, forced wedding can be sentenced with life
> imprisonment. Sexual mutilations can be sentenced with life
> imprisonment. Any accomplices of these can be sentenced with life
> imprisonment. Terrorism will be punished with life imprisonment and
> confiscation of property. All people associating with them can be
> sentenced for "helping and abetting" or "external association with...".
>
> This the civilized way to go.

Absolutely. What exceeds the silliness and cowardliness of
the sniveling European governments who are now afraid to
penalize Muslims for crimes that anyone else would be
sentenced for?

Lee