[ExI] Mind Uploading article in Wikipedia

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 17:22:03 UTC 2009

Isabelle,

I'm in John's camp on this one also.

I see Isolation / loneliness is an absolute logically necessary truth.
Any sufficiently intelligent being must recognize this and become 'sad'
in some way if there is any kind of isolation, and hope to, or work to
eliminate such evil that is isolation with faith that such should and
can be eliminated for all.

Brent