[ExI] Extropy List and Rules

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:31:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/6 Natasha Vita-More <natasha at natasha.cc>:
>> Shall we return this list to the mind-blowing, insightful, outrageous,
>> critical, humous, amazing and high-minded discussions about the state of the
>> world and the future?  This list sets the reputation of its members,
>> Extropy, and transhumanism in general.
>
> I find there to be so little response to my posts, especially the
> technical ones, that I am considering searching for another list.

I've previously recommended the open manufacturing list for
engineering and manufacturing.

http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing

There's also a list for the colonization of Mars that Google helped
deploy last year around April:
http://groups.google.com/group/openvirgle

Other lists:
http://heybryan.org/mailing_lists.html

I would also consider posting to the arocket list on the exrocketry
server if you want to talk with the NewSpace guys- Armadillo
Aerospace, Masten, XCOR, the works.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507