[ExI] What the France!?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:12:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Eschatoon Magic <eschatoon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not really, because I think multiculturalism is good.

So do I. However, it can also be argued that globalisation
(uncontrolled, speculative mass import/export of human cattle being
one of its byproduct) tends to *reduce* diversity, not to increase it,
unless locally and in the very short term.

In fact, I would find it extremely boring living in a *world* where
everyone thinks and acts the same - not to mention the fact that one
would remain with no place where to seek asylum... :-)

Something which is not such a far-fetched scenario, given that as
transhumanists we would never relinquish technologies pertaining to
communication and transportation which have abolished for good any
kind of impact geography may have had in the past.

--
Stefano Vaj