[ExI] U.S. Medical Care

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:14:01 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:50 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> I love when people try to intimidate me.

I for one am not inclined to accept any compromise as to the freedom
of speech, in its most unconditional form.

Having been myself repeatedly the victim of such initiatives by the
couple of lunatics we both know, I am even less inclined to condone
attempts to limit such freedom through direct or indirect threats to
"expose" one to the "public reprobation" and to its possible personal
consequences.

On the other hand, I sincerely trust (and hope) that Dagon's message
did not imply anything like that, but was simply intended to stress
how in his view certain ideas might not be too popular in our own very
country, or rather some enviroments thereof.

Perhaps he might wish to confirm for our peace of mind that this is in
fact the case.

--
Stefano Vaj