[ExI] Watchmen (was L'Affaire Bradbury)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:20:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:
> Daredevil (about ten volumes written by Bendis)
> Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller -- most people like this more than I do, but it's a classic)
> Ultimate Iron Man (written by Orson Scott Card; the Ultimate line is Marvel's more recent line, unencumbered by decades of continuity)

Am I alone in picking a few transhumanist hints at least in works
above (to which I would only add Ronin by Frank Miller)?

Il y a aussi a French tradition of comic novels, well represented by
Lauzier, e.g., but there the themes are more traditional, with the
exception of the old stories of Métal Hurlant.

--
Stefano Vaj