[ExI] What the France!?

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Apr 8 15:40:51 UTC 2009

Il 08/04/2009 10.34, BillK ha scritto:
> On 4/7/09, Tom Nowell wrote:
>> Now, to address the matter of "why shouldn't France expel the Muslims before they
>> become a majority and destroy French institutions?"
>>
>> I do not believe mass expulsion would work. I can also argue it would harm France
>> for three main reasons: It undermines the foundations of the French state; it would
>> encourage mass disobedience to the French state ; it would damage international
>> relations.
>>

> Do we really need to go back to the basics and write articles in favor
> of Human Rights? Remind me again why liberty and human rights are a
> good idea - it seems to have slipped my mind.
>
> Ah, perhaps Muslims should be regarded as less than human, then normal
> human rights would not apply to them?  Is that the way to progress?
> (If so, we can start a list of other groups to be added to the list
> for later attention).
>
> http://www.columbia.edu/itc/journalism/nelson/rohde/glossary.html
>
> Human Rights Definitions
>
> Crimes against humanity:
> The definition of crimes against humanity overlaps with genocide and
> war crimes. Crimes against humanity include murder, extermination,
> enslavement, and deportation. Attacks must be widespread (directed
> against multiple victims), and systematic (carried out as part of a
> plan or policy), rather than isolated instances of criminal conduct.
>
> Ethnic cleansing:
> The use of force or intimidation to remove people of a certain ethnic
> group from an area is a violation of international law. Article 49 of
> the Fourth Geneva Convention forbids "individual or mass forcible
> transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied
> territory to the territory of the occupying power or that of any other
> country."

Who want use force and intimidation to remove people unwanted?
There are many lawful ways to make life harder for people you don't want.

1) Complete ban on burkas, niqab and other ways to conceal your face.
Five years of jail for anyone doing it.

2) Illegal immigrants captured can be jailed until they remember where
they cam from. They will be repatriated immediately, no exception.

3) Preaching in mosques must be done in French (or the local language).
Five year for anyone preaching in a different language.

4) Anyone jailed for terrorism or helping and abetting or advocating
violence will have his citizenship revoked and will be expelled after
completing his term.

5) Anyone committing serious crimes (murder, aggravated battery, thief,
honour killings, forced marriages, threats, rapes, bigamy, threats,
etc.) will have his citizenship revoked if it is a naturalized citizen
plus the jail terms.

6) Any asylum seeker will lose all protections if guilt of any crimes,
they will be jailed and expelled after their terms.

7) Mandatory swimming lessons in mixed classes for all students.

8) No prayer time during the work schedule.

9) No Halal slaughter.

10) No import of wives and husbands if the any of them is younger than
25 years. They must ask it five years before.

11) People willing to receive organs must become donors before their
condition is diagnosed (Muslims don't like becoming donors, but like to
receive).

12) All jail sentences for violent crimes will be doubled (immigrants
are more crime prone, Muslims much more crime prone).

13) No welfare state to the people guilt of serious crimes.

I'm sure a lawyer could come with much more ways to make life harder for
bad people.

Do you think anything of this will constitute a "Crime against humanity"
or "ethic cleansing"?

Mirco