[ExI] What's wrong with Maher's Religulous?

Chad Robb ninjawaffles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:26:56 UTC 2009

I read the article and agree that is a road trip style documentary where he
visits people in east coast America, central America, Amsterdam, Vatican
city, Utah, Israel...
He meets and talks about Mormons, Catholics, Scientologists, Fundies and
Moderates.
The impression I got was that he wanted people to be more reasonable. He
encounters people who seem Zealous and crazy.
I thought the movie was funny and not just in a 'ha ha, Christians are dumb!
Look at the funny monkey!" but also because Bill is a comedian. He just puts
his thoughts in funny sentences.
Don't rent it though. You can see it for free online.

-Chad