[ExI] What's wrong with Maher's Religulous?

Stefan Pernar stefan.pernar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:38:17 UTC 2009

I watched most of it and it was typical religion bashing and thus highly
unenlightening. I find the new atheists generally uninspiring and for the
most part as irrational and dogmatic in their views as religious
fundamentalists. Since I had a couple of ugly exchanges on this topic I will
not engage in further debate. For anyone interested in my perspective you
can find it at http://rationalmorality.info/?p=54

Stefan

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Max More <max at maxmore.com> wrote:

> I had been wondering whether to rent Religulous, having read some things
> that made me doubt it would be worthwhile. This review confirmed those
> doubts:
> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/earticle/6447/
>
> Any comments from those who have watched it?
>
> Max

Stefan Pernar
Skype: Stefan.Pernar