[ExI] What the France!?

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 9 22:54:59 UTC 2009

Il 09/04/2009 16.57, Eschatoon Magic ha scritto:
> In other words, you are saying that you want to be free to try to
> acquire power that you could use to damage others, but others should
> not be free to try to acquire power that they could use to damage you.
> Sounds easy, doesn't it? And it also sounds familiar. Call this
> attitude whatever you like it -- I call it fascism.

I'm not interested in dominating others. Believe it or not.
Their religion, instead, is founded on the belief that they must
convert, dominate or kill who that don't believe like them.
The founder of Islam gave unequivocal example of this; his successors
continued in the same path every time they had the power to do so. In
the West and in the East. The faith is the same, their scholars believe
in the same fundamental now as in the past.

My suggestion is, as my arguments will fall on deaf ears, to go to web
pages like:

http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.apostatesofislam.com
http://www.answering-islam.org
http://www.memri.org

read about Islam and Muslims (mainly from ex-muslims - they know what
they are writing about), then go to the forums and websites of
mainstream Islam and look with your eyes what are the questions and what
are the answers.

Mirco