[ExI] What the France!?

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 9 23:18:48 UTC 2009

Il 09/04/2009 17.26, Fred C. Moulton ha scritto:

> What we have seen is an example of what I spend some effort to work
> against terms like "libertarian", "free-market", "Extropian" or
> "trans-humanist" being wrongly defined as including ideas which are not
> part of them and which are exactly the opposite of them.  Thus I think
> it is worth some effort to make sure that the term "Extropian" is not
> associated with racism.

Could you explain me why being anti-Islamic is racist and
anti-Christians is not?

Could you explain me what are the racial traits of Muslims?

When Islam become a race?

Is it Islam biological?
Is it inherited with the nuclear DNA or with the mitochondrial DNA?

For me a blond Muslim is the same as a black Muslim, a yellow Muslim or
a Martian one.

That you cry "racism" is a demonstration that your position is
ideological. You have no real criticism to raise, so you fall back and
use a straw man. Racist, fascist, child-molester, what else? Knee-jerk
reactions.

No one asked "why do you believe this?"
That you are afraid to ask or didn't think to ask is telling, for sure.

Mirco