[ExI] What the France!?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 00:12:05 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Fred C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote:
> Thus I think
> it is worth some effort to make sure that the term "Extropian" is not
> associated with racism.

While I am far from sharing anti-islamic fundamentalism,  I find the
implication that it is "racist" and that Islam is thus a race...
pretty racist itself. In fact, Islam today involves a broader
diversity of racial types than the "American way of life".

A pinch of perspective going beyond the Great Split between who is a
true WASP  and the rest of the world would perhaps be in order.

--
Stefano Vaj