[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:12:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> The obvious reflex to badmouth Christianity or the Europeans when having no
> arguments to defend Islam. Knee-jerk reaction?

I openly deplore Islamic colonisation and "repopulaton" of European
countries - as, btw, I would deplore such a colonisation by Chinese,
Martians or Australian Aboriginal people -; I do not think in the
least that for expressing your willingness to oppose it you should be
banned from the society of civilised people; and I believe that
existing European citizens should have a say about those with whom
they are going to share their future and how they want to live, rather
than seeing PC choices imposed on them in contempt of any democratic
and self-determination process.

On the other hand, I am treated by a Web site you cooperate with as a
"no-global fascist" because I defend, inter alia, muslims' freedom to
protect their identity and sovereignty (and, btw, access to
technology!) face to the imposition of western interests, views,
customs and legal systems - and sometimes military occupation.

Most of current political regimes of the middle east would be wiped
from the map in a matter of months were the continued western support
be withdrawn. How can we expect their subjects, be they muslim or not,
to react to their current situation?

Somebody is scandalised by your idea of deporting French Muslims.
Shouldn't we say that "deportation" is a word that describes well the
predicament of middle east youth without a future as well as oppressed
and exploited by those neocolonialistic, medieval (see the Emirates),
and corrupted regimes, thus forced to relocate themselves in western
countries where they are at least told, by immigrationist propaganda,
to stand a chance of a better standard of living according to the
values we proposed them to be "universal and exclusive"?

Thus, I think that anybody concerned with the protection of what one
may cherish of our own political and other traditions should in the
first place stop promoting any idea of globalist jihads against
anybody who may wish to do the same with their own.

--
Stefano Vaj