[ExI] Getting People who Speak Heresies to Shut Up

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:12:17 UTC 2009

On 4/10/09, Jeff Davis wrote:
<snip>
>  So please, here on this list, and wherever else you have an
>  opportunity, remind people of the truth.  At this moment there is a
>  desperate need.  Perhaps we can avoid the worst of the looming
>  consequences.

The stats I saw last week said that US unemployment was still getting
worse and now 10% of Americans are getting food stamps.

The millionaire leaders have been claiming to see green shoots of
recovery in an attempt to keep the lid on things.  I shall be
surprised if Americans don't start to lash out in anger as the economy
continues to worsen this year.

Protests are already increasing in Europe and the UK.

BillK